Saturday, March 02, 2013

SW: LCG Jank 2.0

So I have been playing a solid amount of games with my multi faction build and it has gone through some changes:

Smuggler and Spies
A Hero’s Journey x2
Forgotten Heroes x2
Mission Briefing x2
Questionable Contacts x2
Jedi Training x1
Tribal Support x1

This deck relies on getting a solid board control going and using Han and Luke to clean up. The rebel affiliation isn't needed so if it doesn't come up feel free to pitch the Mon or Engineers to an edge battle. Right now the Jedi Mind Trick, Heavy Blaster Emplacement and Ewoks are being used for crowd control and to get that additional unopposed damage to trigger. I do miss the event denial and redirection that Jedi usually brings to the table, with that in mind I have been playing:

Smuggler and Spies
A Hero’s Journey x2
Forgotten Heroes x1
Mission Briefing x2
Questionable Contacts x2
The Secret of Yavin 4 x2
Tribal Support x1

This has helped with some of the difficulties I have had with the Dark Side being able to take out my low health heavy lifters. I do miss the utility of 3 mid Tricks but only testing will prove which is needed more. In closing this is by no means a top tier deck but it is something that has potential in the limited card pool that we have right now.

No comments: