Monday, May 05, 2014

6mm Lizardman mk1

So Microworld Games makes a wonder line of 6mm sci and fantasy miniatures. I made a couple orders from the Lizardmen line about a year ago and they have been staring at me from my primed shelf since that time.

So there was the first test model and I am pretty happy with it, I am unsure on what system of basing to use since I have no system in mind to play them with but I think I might have them on 40mm x 40mm in a 6 rider strong wedge formation just because it would look good. I have kicked around 20mm x 40mm and 40mm x 20mm so who know where I will be when I finally get enough done for the fist round of basing.

I have several larger dinosaurs and some foot to round out the army plus some command to make things interesting, but the basing is always something that trips me up at this scale. I don't know why since I hardly get time to paint, never mind getting miniatures to the tabletop. Although I am lucky enough to have a collective of friends and family that love boardgames so it isn't as bad as it could be.

Later days.

Tom

No comments: