Monday, October 10, 2016

Long Time No post

So over a year has passed and no posts were made. I did make my 10x10 challenge final count ended up being:


1. Castles of Burgundy -- 12
2. Founding Fathers -- 10
3. Keyflower -- 11
4. Robinson Crusoe -- 15
5. Saint Petersburg -- 10
6. T'Zolkin -- 13
7. Terra Mystica -- 18
8. Nations -- 10
9. Doomtown: Reloaded -- 45
10. Machi Koro -- 10

I have mostly switched to Instagram since I never got around to replacing my camera and I didn't have the time or energy for in-depth game analysis. Things have changed a little and I find with the kid in school and the desktop up and running I want to try my hand at some thoughts and reviews. Also I was busy trying to champion Doomtown in my area but not much came from the effort. So my first article is going to be about the Doomtown: Reloaded and my experiences in the short time it was around.

Until then,

Tom

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great blog you have herre